Onondaga Savings Bank cast iron bank car.
Vintage Onondaga Savings Bank cast iron bank car. Car has 1917 on license plates and Onondaga Savings Bank stamped on top. Nice patina.
Size 15 x 7 x 7 cm
The Onondaga County Savings Bank was chartered in 1855 in Syracuse, New York. It was a franchise ahead of its time and had four separate branches by the late 19th century. The Onondaga County Savings Bank Building was constructed in 1897 adjacent to the Erie Canal in Clinton Square.